I hope you enjoyed Part One of “How the Phenomenon of Narcissistic Abuse Occurs and How You Can Overcome It”. If you haven’t seen it yet please do so before watching this video.
I am really excited about Part Two, because it will grant you an even deeper understanding of narcissistic abuse, and how it has affected you.
After watching Part Two you will learn the following –
- How your emotional mood can have significant impact on what you experience in your outer world. This gives you awareness to set up mastery over your emotions in order to improve your life in powerful ways.
- How when you accept a belief as real, it affects how your life plays out. This will help you realise that in order to live a better life, you need to change your inner beliefs first.
- How you can use your most powerful tool – the unconscious mind – to release the negative beliefs you accepted when you were narcissistically abused.
Introduction to Part Two
While going through the depths of narcissistic abuse you feel lost, broken, powerless, anxious and incredibly depressed. It feels like you don’t have the confidence, energy or will to feel better, or to make anything positive in your life happen.
When I was suffering from narcissistic abuse (before I found the answers) a typical day would begin like this. I would wake up with extreme anxiety and dread. The thought of facing the day, trying to relate to people and go through even the most mundane and ‘normal’ tasks felt like someone was asking me to climb Mount Everest.
Before I discovered how to heal myself, I had no idea how I was going to get through anything, let alone re-build my shattered life.
We know that narcissistic abuse causes a tremendous negative impact on our emotional wellbeing.
We can’t feel confidence, positivity or joy. Every situation is fraught with feelings of being overwhelmed, the fear that we won’t be able to function, the fear that we could get it wrong, and the fear that our life is going to get even more overwhelming and difficult to cope with.
We find it extremely difficult to trust other people, everything about life, and most of all we feel so crippled we don’t know how to trust ourself.
When the slightest thing goes wrong we can easily spiral into feelings of pain and complete helplessness.
It is no coincidence that when you are riddled with feelings of dread and fearing the next horrible thing happening to you, that it impacts your entire life and as a result you continually experience recurring painful results.
Not only that, your dreams of having a happy life with a loving partner, and creating a glorious future have been crushed.
You no longer believe you will achieve any of this. And whilst you are suffering horrific agony, your inner identify believes things won’t get any better.
This is because narcissistic abuse affects us at our deepest level. We accept and absorb the pain and the abuse as core inner beliefs.
After suffering narcissistic abuse, the beliefs of yourself and how you thought your life was going to play out have been altered significantly and horrifically damaged.
What Did You Think of Part Two?
I felt really inspired when I created this video because I know it can really help you to understand how to get to the real issues in order to heal them.
Did you understand this message? Is it clear for you? Are you now understanding why your life has felt so shattered, and are you realising the deeper level that you need to address in order to heal?
Once again if you could go to Youtube, ‘Like’ the video and or leave a comment I would be eternally grateful.
Latest posts by Melanie Tonia Evans (see all)
- Pathological Jealousy And Narcissism – Why You Can Never Earn Their Trust - November 12, 2017
- Narcissistic Fathers – Healing Yourself And Protecting Your Children From A Toxic Upbringing - November 9, 2017
- 7 Things Narcissists Do When You Go No Contact - November 3, 2017