Listen to Laurie from Canada’s inspirational story
Don’t Spend Another Christmas Alone
How do you feel at Christmas time if you don’t have someone special to share it with?
I know how I used to feel coming into the most important family time of year being single. I felt depressed, very sad and in intense emotional pain. In fact I was devastated that I would again do Christmas alone, something that I vowed and declared every New Year I wouldn’t ever go through again!
But when it came around to finding a way out of this loneliness, I felt powerless. I mean you can’t just ‘pluck a partner out of thin air’. I had no idea where to find one, or how to go about getting one.
I was horrified of the thought of dating, and my only hope was to wait and hope that a decent man, that I could be attracted to, who wasn’t going to turn out to be an abuser, would show up in my life.
Little did I know that so much of my relationship disappointment was to do with the cold, hard fact…I had no idea how to be The Chooser. I was letting men pick me at random, whoever would turn up next and meet my needs at the time, much like a lottery where the numbers are picked at random.
As a result I ended up in relationships where men were not meeting my needs, I was frustrated, angry, and completed shocked and upset that again, just when I thought I had found ‘the one’, I was stuck in a painful, unhappy and unsatisfying relationship – knowing that soon I was going to have to be single, and start from scratch all over again.
How could a relationship work for me, when my safety and love needs were not met, values were not aligned, and I was spending copious amounts of energy trying to get this partner to be the great guy I thought he should be?
As Barbara De Angelis says “The number one reason why people suffer failed relationships is poor partner choice.”
You may relate to the dilemma and pain of creating a new relationship… you may feel like:
- You don’t know what you want in a relationship
- You don’t believe you deserve rights within a relationship
- You may believe chemical attraction is meeting your needs, without evaluating who the man truly is
- You may have no idea how to ascertain whether or not someone wants what you want, or has values aligned with yours
- You might be terrified that you could fall in love with someone who is going to hurt you all over again
- You may be fearful of getting out of a relationship, not wanting to start again, and deciding to settle for second, third or even a hundredth best – but better than ‘no relationship’ huh?
There are Solutions
The good news is everyone is capable of becoming the chooser, and I can show you how.
By making the changes required, I promise you, you will not have to endure these love disappointments ever again. In fact powerfully you can become an attraction force aligned with people who are healthy, safe and loving. In fact, just like Laurie you can have individuals wanting committed and fulfilling relationship literally queuing up to meet you! (Trust me, she never believed, previously, it was possible either!)
I can show you how to:
- Dig deep within yourself to find exactly what values and needs you desire to create a fulfilling relationship.
- Step into your deservedness and create strong healthy boundaries so that people that match your values and needs will be attracted to and chosen by you, and ones that are not a match will be easily ignored and discarded.
- Utilise Law of Attraction techniques allowing you to flow into creating rewarding love experiences like you’ve never experienced!
If you literally dread being alone again this Christmas, or any time in your life that you would like to experience partnership, loyalty, support and connection which you deserve to experiencing every day of the year then please:
Click here to see the offer I made in the Podcast
Latest posts by Melanie Tonia Evans (see all)
- Afraid Of What The Narcissistic Will Do Next? – Do this - October 7, 2019
- Narcissistic Rage Explained - October 5, 2019
- Why You Can’t Recover From Narcissistic Abuse - September 30, 2019